Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some phrases

Case of the Mondays
When In Rome
Danger, Will Robinson
Live Long and Prosper
Howdy Gang
Life sucks and then you die

Some more Phrases
Electric Bird
Strangers with Candy
Mississippi Goddamn

The best is the enemy of the good
Haste makes waste
A barrel of monkeys
Listen and learn
A can of worms
Tit for tat
One potato two potato
Go forth and conquer
Wherever you go, there you are
I came, I saw, I conquered
Let us now praise famous men
You are what you eat
Boys will be boys
It is what it is
Shit happens
Keep your chin up
Go for it
Rain, Rain, Go away

In a pickle
Over the moon
Love is blind
Head over heels
Break the ice
Laugh out loud
Hell or high water

A diamond in the rough
Wake up and smell the coffee
Caught red handed
Head over heals
In a pickle
A wolf in sheeps clothing
Nip in the bud

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You make me wanna lala.
Spice up your life.
Don't go chasin' waterfalls.
I don't want no scrubs.
Throwin' shade like she's gettin' paid to.
I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
Lemme see your 1, 2 step.

Hand to mouth.
Raining cats and dogs.
Dark horse.
Night owl.
Once in a blue moon.
Tempest in a teapot.

That's a Big Potato
Seagulls like french fries
I burnt the toast
The dog makes a good pillow

Drop it like it's hot.
Don't touch.
Have a nice day.
Be kind to your behind.
Eat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment